1. My boyfriend graduated from college on Saturday. It was a lovely occasion with tons of food, champagne, whisky and few tears. His best friend (also a very good friend of mine) moved out the next day to go to NY for his new job. I knew it would be sad, but I didn’t expect all of us to start crying. It’s been a long time since I had to say goodbye to someone. Now that he’s graduated, it’s full force job hunting, which is no fun at all. Hopefully things will get straightened out soon and we can start to really plan our future.
2. I had the worst group project during my spring term of graduate school. I’m so happy it is done and in the past now. We just did not mesh together as a group at all, making every step of the project complicated in a way that it didn’t really need to be. I’d find myself coming home after meetings or classes feeling so stressed out, and I do NOT deal with stress well. I’m usually not very good at group projects, but this one was hard on a whole other level.
3. I’ve been on a role with my reading. I just finished No More Dirty Looks, and quickly started reading something very different; Rebecca. I also read The Fault in Our Stars FINALLY, now I’ve got to see the movie! I always feel so good when I finish a book, and now I’m on a reading high. I’ve got so many I want to read, I’ll never get through them all! I wish my boyfriend read more, but he prefers soccer. Reading has always been a huge part of my life (my dad works in publishing) so it feels so natural too me. Luckily, one of my books for school next term is a book I had wanted to read anyway!
4. I have been drinking so much water recently. My boyfriend and I watched a documentary about food and this guy mentioned how drinking more water a day can help prevent sickness, improve health, all that stuff. We started to increase our water intake, and I honestly think I see benefits. My skin is so much clearer, and looks more plump. I’ve been getting less headaches and sleeping better, so overall I just feel healthier. When I don’t have water now I feel really achey and tired. I definitely suggest to everyone to increase their water intake!
5. I’ve been on a role with posting lately. And it feels good. Once a week or so I spend few hours taking and editing photographs. That way I have the images I need for a ton of posts, and it is easier for me to get a post up everyday. I really want to be able to post everyday of the week. Maybe in the future I’ll tone it down to 3 or 4, but I think the best ways to get people reading is to have something new for them to read all the time. I’m also hosting my second giveaway right now, so please check it out! The Rafflecopter link is at the end of the post.
Hope your lives are going well, have a good weekend! Love, Tess
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter